Helping reduce your administrative burden
Our company secretarial services aim to relieve owners from the burden of compliance with complex company legislation. Our trained professionals will take care of your record keeping and submission of documentation to Companies House. So that you are free to concentrate on developing your business, secure in the knowledge that your legal responsibilities are in hand.
We aim to make complex company legislation understandable. Our services include:
- Effective record keeping.
- Capital transactions & restructuring.
- Attend board meetings and provide minutes.
- Compliance support including persons of significant control and maintaining statutory registers.
- Company formation – Private Limited Companies, Public Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Companies Limited by Guarantee, Charitable Incorporated Organisations.
- Regular name checking and company searches to detect and mitigate any fraud attempts.
- Flexibility from ad hoc and emergency cover to a fully-fledged registered office.
- Winding up / dissolution of companies and LLPs
- Doing an impact analysis under the Companies Act, 2013
- Advisory services in respect of corporate laws, SEBI, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), labour laws and other allied laws
- Providing assistance for mergers, amalgamations, joint ventures, absorption and external reconstruction schemes
- A reliable, flexible and cost-effective approach that delivers a real commercial impact.