GST Advisory (advisory | workshop | training)
Our advisory services on GST include:
Assessing the fiscal impact of GST on business and product pricing, through evaluation of key parameters.
Advise on Structural efficiency
- Identifying alternate business models to ensure tax efficiencies and credit-optimisation;
- Evaluation of the alternate business models identified basis the tax costs involved;
- Identify potential risks and suggest suitable mitigating strategies, associated with the identified models;
Advise on Operational efficiency
- Ascertaining the impact of GST on the prices of products and services in view of additional tax costs / credits;
- Advising on the appropriate pricing mechanism to be adopted considering the additional savings / burden and the legal provisions;
- Representing before the Regulatory authorities constituted for Anti-profiteering;
Advise on IT Functional efficiency
- Studying the existing IT System, basis blueprints and flowcharts shared with us, to provide the tax triggers and mapping for each of the business transactions;
- Configuring tax rates and updating master file basis the scheduled rates;
- Advise on the structuring of invoices, credit notes, debit notes and other related documents;
- Advise on the reports to be generated from the system for GST purposes;
Workshop & Training
Trade & Industry should not press panic button but try to realign with post GST Changes in IT System, Composition Scheme and compliance. The GST Council is also working hard for smooth sailing of GST in India.
In the light of the above, we have designed this one day Workshop on Post GST covering all major areas like Concept, Design, Specific Areas like Input Tax Credit, GST for exporters and Importers, Anti Profiteering Provision, Works Contracts (Composite and Normal), Post GST for Service Industry, Composition Tax, GST R1-R2 issues, Transitory provisions, Rates & HSN issues etc.