By living our values of integrity, passion, stewardship, and collaboration we have created a remarkable culture.
Life at Soni Chatrath
We are honored that our employees consistently recognize Soni Chatrath as a great place to work both regionally and nationally. Recognition doesn’t spring from any one program or practice we offer; rather, it is the result of the things we do every day. It is based on a career at Soni Chatrath filled with such experiences and benefits as:
- Progressive responsibility and autonomy early in and throughout your career
- A tremendously diverse and dynamic client base
- Opportunities abroad through our international association
- Challenging assignments that encourage you to stretch toward new capabilities
- Direct and personal access to leaders at all levels in the firm
- The resources of a growing national firm with the personal attention of a smaller organization
- Flexibility to work in a way that makes sense for you and your clients
- An explicit commitment to your professional development and growth with regular classroom, on-the-job, experiential, and self-directed learning opportunities
- Fun: from birthdays and festive celebrations, organized sports events, post-busy season celebrations and team offsites
What we value
Friendly and Supportive | Open | Care and Teach
Variety | Challenges
Flexibility | Listen and Respond
Early Exposure | Career Progression
Soni Chatrath is a business whose key resource is its people. We therefore invest a great deal of time and resources into personal development; actively encouraging training and supporting people’s ideas and ambition. Our team members play a vital role in shaping the firm’s future and are rewarded with genuine opportunities for career progression.
Our success means we are continually growing, so we are always looking out for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team. We regularly have vacancies in a wide variety of positions, as well as opportunities for trainees.
We are always interested in hearing from anyone wishing to join the firm, either in response to one of our vacancies or through an email.
There are no current vacancies. However, you may drop in your CV at our email and we will connect whenever there is a relevant opportunity.