Are you seeking assistance in the identification, assessment and adoption of practices that are in congruence with transfer pricing rules and regulations?
Transfer pricing is one of the key aspects of global trade with multinational companies. Keeping abreast of transfer pricing rules is an absolute necessity. With globalization, the tax authorities in each jurisdiction are constantly developing measures to protect and increase their jurisdiction tax base. This means the task of setting transfer prices for inter-company transactions is becoming more complex and fraught with risk. This situation increases the challenges for multinational companies. Global companies must work harder to avoid scrutiny from various tax authorities – even potential litigation.
Soni Chatrath encourages its clients to maintain an appropriate record of global transactions through adept documentation requirements and provides assistance to meet this objective.
Enhanced level of scrutiny
Soni Chatrath helps you with transfer pricing planning, documentation and execution/implementation of strategies that:
- Clearly identify tax-planning opportunities that are pertinent to your business operations and jurisdictions;
- Identify options for transfer pricing solutions;
- Ascertain legitimate means of minimizing effective tax rates;
- Mitigate impact of business changes on a company’s transfer pricing risk profile;
- Minimize the risk of transfer pricing adjustments and associated interest and penalties;
- Ensuring consistency when analyzing and documenting transactions between related parties;
- Implementing policies & procedures so as to effectively set, monitor and document inter-company transactions.